NOW SOLD: 1958 Rover 105S sedan. I have owned the car for about 20 years. During that time it has undergone extensive restoration. The drivetrain is a 2.6 litre 6 cylinder engine with manual transmission and overdrive.
Some of the work is as follows;
- Body off back to bare metal respray [in 2 pack]
- Complete re-trim of the interior in Connolly Leather
- Reconditioned gearbox and differential
- New battery, tyres [crossply] and brake booster
- The photos form part of the item description; the car has to be inspected to appreciate the work that has been done